Don’t cover up your beautiful face! If you’re looking for healthier looking skin, read about the many Photofacial Benefits you can expect when you get an IPL treatment from the Gentle Touch Salon.
Do you have problems with rosacea, sunspots, age spots, dull complexion, uneven pigmentation, large pores, sun damaged skin? If so, you might find some great improvement from a photofacial treatment. You can expect a decrease in rosacea, age spots, dull complexion, acne and scarring as photofacial benefits.
A photofacial, is also referred to as Photorejuvenation or IPL (Intense Pulsed Light). The process involves the use of an intense light in a series of gentle pulses. When the light penetrates your skin it targets bacteria and pigmentation helping you deal with acne, dark spots and scarring. The process works by absorbing brown spots and any problem pigmentation. You can expect some initial darkening in the problem areas. But don’t worry, they will flake off within a few days and any broken capillaries are just re-absorbed by your body. Within a few short days, your skin will look younger, healthier, and you will have fewer blemishes and spots.
The Photofacial Benefits are:
- Improvement in the look of sunspots, age spots, dull complexions, uneven pigmentation, large pores, sun damaged skin, and early signs of aging.
- Repair of red flushing skin, rosacea, and broken capillaries.
- Smoother skin with a more even tone.
- Minimal discomfort during treatment.
For optimal results, a series of three to five treatments are recommended. Treatments are spaced approximately three weeks apart. You may desire a maintenance treatment once or twice a year to maintain results.
To learn more about what you can expect after a Photofacial read our blog post here on Photofacial Aftercare.
Photo Facial Pricing:
- Choose either Large or Small wand: $250/session | SALE $99 for microdermabrasion + photofacial (large or small wand), includes hydrating masque
- Both wands same session: $299/session, includes hydrating masque.